2018 Association of Asian American Studies Conference Registration
PLEASE NOTE: All non-lifetime members must renew their memberships for 2018 prior to registering for the conference. Conference participants must register for the conference PRIOR to January 15, 2018 in order to remain listed in the conference program. Conference rates will also double after January 15, 2018. Hotel reservation information will be made available after you have registered for the annual conference.
The registration process for the conference is completely separate from the AAAS membership process. You will need to create a new store profile/account (if you have not done so for previous conference registrations), so this does not necessarily mean a previous email address or password you used for AAAS. This may be any email address or password you choose.
- AAAS Faculty/Professional ($165)
- AAAS Adjunct/Contingent Faculty ($85)
- AAAS Unemployed/Retired ($85)
- AAAS Graduate Student ($80)
- AAAS Post-Doctoral Student ($80)
- AAAS Undergraduate Student ($55)
- AAAS Community Organizations Per Person ($85)
- AAAS Media and Artists (non-Higher Ed) ($85)
- AAAS One-Day Fee ($130)
- AAAS International Faculty/Professional ($135)
- AAAS International Student ($80)
- AAAS K-12 Student ($10)
- Faculty/Profesional ($325)
- Adjunct/Contingent Faculty ($165)
- Unemployed/Retired ($160)
- Graduate Student ($160)
- Post-Doctoral Student ($160)
- Undergraduate Student ($110)
- Community Organization Per Person ($170)
- Media and Artists (non-Higher Ed) ($170)
- One-Day Fee ($260)
- International Faculty/Professional ($275)
- International Student ($160)
- K-12 Student ($20)
Rates double after January 15, 2018.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All registrants who cancel prior to the conference or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee. Once you submit your registration you are not entitled to a refund. Please remember that canceling your conference registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements, individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations.