2022 AAAS Conference Exhibitor Information
Booth & Display Area Information
This year’s exhibit area will be located in one of the hotel’s major breakout rooms and central to all conference activities. The room will be secured during off-hours. The exhibit area will only be accessible beginning Wednesday, April 13, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., and during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Friday, and 8:30-Noon on Saturday. The assignment of tables will be available upon your arrival. Each draped 6’ table will have two chairs and a wastebasket. Tables will be placed around the room’s perimeter or adjacent to food service areas to provide high foot traffic.
Payment & Reservations
For book exhibitors/nonprofit exhibitors, the fee for each 6’ table is $400. For commercial exhibitors, the fee for each 6’ table is $450. The AAAS accepts checks, money orders, and credit card payments. Your payment should reach us by February 1,2022, to hold your reservation. If you are certain you will be attending and wish to be listed in the official program, you need to confirm in writing by January 30, 2022 (this includes any exhibitor who will be displaying books but not physically attending). You may make a payment using our online store:
Your registration as an exhibitor includes ONE conference registration for admittance to the conference sessions or receptions. Any additional table representatives must be registered conference participants to gain admittance or participate as a panelist. Provisions have been made for one-day registration to accommodate partial attendance during the conference. Please contact conference staff (email@example.com) with questions.
This year, WIFI will not be included in your exhibitor’s package. Exhibitors couldpurchase WIFI at an individual cost with the hotel upon arrival to the exhibit hall.The unattended table option is not available for the 2016 AAAS conference.
- April 13, 2022 – Exhibitor can arrange shipment of materials/books to the hotel with the following note: Mark or note: “Hold for: (Name of exhibitor), Association for Asian American Studies Conference, 4/14/2022-4/16/022, Number of Boxes (# of #).” Please note that the hotel does not have an exceptional amount of storage space and can only hold materials for three (3) days before the conference. Materials can be transported to and stored in the exhibitor room on Wednesday. Mailing address: Hilton Denver City Center, 1701 California Street, Denver, CO,80202
- April 14, 2022 – Again, please do not have materials arrive earlier than April 13, 2022. A charge of $25 per box per day will be assessed for arriving earlier. There is a ten-box maximum per exhibitor ($25 per extra box). You will be contacted with detailed shipping instructions before the conference. Exhibitor must check-in at the registration desk to pickup name tag and table assignment. Set up is from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.on Wednesday and after 8:30 am on Thursday. Do not rearrange the table assignments – some exhibitors have special needs for which prior arrangements were made.
- April 14-16, 2022 – The exhibit area is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Be aware that the Association cannot be responsible for any possible loss of goods/books. If you have a problem and need assistance with your display area, please visit the registration desk. Coffee breaks/refreshment services will be scheduled throughout the conference to encourage participants to visit the exhibit area.
- April 16, 2022 – Exhibitor must break down the exhibit. The exhibit room officially closes at 12:00 p.m. We ask that you pack your books/materials by this time. Again, the Association is not responsible for any boxes left in the exhibit area for which no shipping arrangements have been made. The Hotel has stated that any materials that remain at the hotel after 10 days of the event’s conclusion will be discarded at the hotel’s discretion.
AAAS welcomes sponsors for its 2022 Annual Meeting. Many opportunities exist for publishers to highlight new releases or for universities to showcase departments in the form of coffee breaks or receptions.
For additional information, please email Jennifer Alanis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past sponsorships include:
- Coffee break/book signing in the exhibit room
- Evening reception to highlight the expansion of an Asian American Studies program
- Joint sponsorship for the closing night Awards Reception
The 2022 conference program contains detailed information on sessions, workshops, and related events held during the conference. To go green, hardcopy programs will only be printed in limited quantities.
Advertisements will be circulated on our Guidebook app as well as on our social media pages.
January 30 (for insertion order and ad artwork)
Half Page: $275
Full Page: $350
Support/linked grayscale images can be no less than 300dpi (900dpi for line art)
Uncompressed press-ready Adobe PDF files created in Acrobat Distiller, with all fonts and high-res images embedded, are preferred. Art may be sent by email attachment to the Secretariat at email@example.com if the file does not exceed 10 MB. CDs formatted for PC or Macintosh, camera-ready art/veloxes are also acceptable.
Additional charges for ad preparation costs will be billed at a minimum of $25 per change. This includes design, typesetting, and alterations.
The Annual Meeting Program is distributed electronically to all attendees at the 2022 two weeks prior to the annual meeting. All ads should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 15, 2022.
Program Booklet Dimensions
5 1/2” W x 8 ½” H
Full page Vertical 4.75” x 8”
1/2 page Vertical 4.75” x 4”
Black and white line screen, 100dpi
AAAS 2022 Exhibitor Application